This Policy sets out the basis on which all personal data that we collect, or that is provided to us and that will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how we process it.
We ensure that data supplied to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
PRINCIPLES RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA
We will collect both personal data and sensitive personal data that will be stored, processed and used in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services and facilitate the recruitment process.
- To assess data against vacancies which we judge may be suitable.
- To send information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess eligibility for jobs.
- To market our full range of recruitment services (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services).
- To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable.
- To answer questions and enquiries.
- To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
- To use information on an anonymized basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered in to.
From time to time we may seek consent to process, use or disclose information for any other purpose not listed above.
PURPOSE LIMITATION & DATA MINIMIZATION
The personal information we hold will be accessible by Consultia Ltd only and will not be passed onto any third parties outside our normal business activities.
OBTAINING INFORMATION WE HOLD AND AMENDING, MODIFYING OR DELETING INFORMATION
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information.
We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable GDPR and data protection laws.
We are required by law to hold information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Data accordingly.